Ranveer Singh won’t be replacing Karan Johar as the host in ‘Bigg Boss OTT 2’, says reports

Updated : Jul 07, 2022 16:26
|
Editorji News Desk

Karan Johar will reportedly be back as the host of the digital reality show 'Bigg Boss' after successfully hosting the first season. Initially, there were rumours that Ranveer Singh was to replace the filmmaker as the host but a BollywoodLife report says that it's untrue. 

A trade source told the publication that the report was not fact-checked. 'Ranveer is currently too busy with his film commitments and he is set to start working on exciting tentpole films that will be announced in due course of time,' the source said.

On the work front, Ranveer Singh has Karan Johar's directorial 'Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani,' and Rohit Shetty's 'Cirkus' in the pipeline. 

Also watch| 'Darlings' teaser: Alia Bhatt's maiden production venture is 'thoda dark, thoda comedy'

The first season of Bigg Boss OTT made headlines last year. Divya Agarwal emerged as the winner of the show, while Nishant Bhat secured the second spot. 

Fans are now eagerly waiting for Bigg Boss OTT season 2. 

Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem KahaniCirkusRanveer SinghRohit ShettyKaran Johar

Recommended For You

editorji | Entertainment

Shakira to perform in Delhi, Mumbai for Feeding India Concert 2026

editorji | Entertainment

Screenwriter Salim Khan on ventilator support and stable, say doctors

editorji | Entertainment

Bon appetit: Emmanuel Macron connects with Bollywood over desi ratatouille and paneer bhurji

editorji | Entertainment

Being 'King' has never meant power, always responsibility: Shah Rukh Khan

editorji | Entertainment

You can't denigrate section of society by such title: SC raps Neeraj Pandey on 'Ghooskhor Pandat'