US blacklists five Amazon foreign websites including India

  1. home
  2. > international
  3. > US blacklists five Amazon foreign websites including India
replay trump newslist
up NEXT IN 5 SECONDS sports newslist
tap to unmute
00:00/00:00
NaN/0

40% decline in the growth of new cases in India: Health Ministry

Apr 17, 2020 19:25 IST

The Health Ministry said, that 5 lakh rapid antibody testing kits have been sent to states and districts severely affected by Covid-19. The govt added that there has been a 40% decline in the growth of new cases and an analysis of the outcome of cases shows that around 80% of patients have recovered from coronavirus while and the rest 20% have died. The 19 states and UTs where the doubling rate is lower than the national level include Kerala, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Ladakh, Puducherry, Delhi, Bihar, and many others.

International