1. home
  2. > bollywood
  3. > Rana Daggubati breaks down as he reveals his critical health condition
replay trump newslist
up NEXT IN 5 SECONDS sports newslist
tap to unmute
00:00/00:00
NaN/0

Rana Daggubati breaks down as he reveals his critical health condition

Nov 24, 2020 12:31 IST

'Baahubali' star Rana Daggubati finally ended his silence on facing severe health issues while appearing on Samantha Akkineni’s new chat show, 'Sam Jam'. Revealing that he has been dealing with blood pressure issues since his birth, along with calcification around his heart and failing kidneys, the 35-year-old actor said 'when life is on a fast-forward mode, there is suddenly a pause button'. Rana added that his condition comes with a 70% chance of a stroke or haemorrhage and a 30% chance of death. Rana's revelations left not just the actor but also the host and people in the audience in tears.

Bollywood