Explosive, sensational, hot, emotional... adjectives don't even begin to define Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's hotly-anticipated interview with Oprah Winfrey.
Here we have picked top quotes from Meghan's Royal roast on the show.
1. "Royals fretted over 'how dark' son Archie's skin would be"
2. "Royal family tried to silence me, failed to protect. They lied to protect others"
3. "Kate, Prince William's wife, made me cry before wedding to Harry"
4. "I was naive before the wedding and did not realise what I was marrying into"
5. "I had suicidal thoughts, Royals said no to professional help"
6. "Regret believing Royals when they said I would be protected"
7. "There’s the (royal) family, and then there’s the people that are running the institution"
8. "Harry and I wed in secret 3 days before official ceremony"
9. "Liberating to be able to make our own choices without consulting the royal family"