1. home
  2. > national
  3. > Eight Indians die due to possible gas leak in Nepal
replay trump newslist
up NEXT IN 5 SECONDS sports newslist
tap to unmute
00:00/00:00
NaN/0

Eight Indians die due to possible gas leak in Nepal

Jan 21, 2020 16:47 IST

Eight Indian tourists, including four minor children, died on Tuesday after they fell unconscious due to a possible gas leak in their room at a resort in Nepal. The Indian nationals were airlifted to HAMS hospital where they were pronounced dead on arrival. The deceased - two couples and four children - were part of a group of 15 people travelling from Kerala to Pokhara. According to the manager at the resort, the guests were staying in one room and turned on a gas heater to keep themselves warm. All the windows and the door of the room were bolted from inside and the police suspect that they might have passed out due to lack of ventilation.

National