1. home
  2. > viral
  3. > Dog swallows owners' engagement ring, photos are now viral
replay trump newslist
up NEXT IN 5 SECONDS sports newslist
tap to unmute
00:00/00:00
NaN/0

Dog swallows owners' engagement ring, photos are now viral

Feb 11, 2020 08:50 IST

Pepper, a dog in South Africa accidentally swallowed its owner's engagement ring and the x-ray photos have now gone viral. Valley Farm Animal Hospital, where Pepper was admitted, took to social media to narrate the entire ordeal in a hilarious way. Thankfully, the doctors did manage to extract the ring by making Pepper vomit it out. While some netizens were left amused at the dog's liking for valuable items, others expressed concern about its health.

Viral