1. home
  2. > markets
  3. > Bharti Airtel to sell 25% stake in Nxtra for $235 million
replay trump newslist
up NEXT IN 5 SECONDS sports newslist
tap to unmute
00:00/00:00
NaN/0

Bharti Airtel to sell 25% stake in Nxtra for $235 million

Jul 01, 2020 11:23 IST

Bharti Airtel will sell a 25% stake in its data centre business for $235 million to Carlyle Group. As per the exchange filing, Carlyle Group will make the investment in Bharti Airtel's Nxtra Data at a valuation of $1.2 billion. Bharti Airtel will continue to hold the remaining 75% stake.

Markets