25% syllabus online: UGC on post-lockdown education

  1. home
  2. > national
  3. > 25% syllabus online: UGC on post-lockdown education
replay trump newslist
up NEXT IN 5 SECONDS sports newslist
tap to unmute
00:00/00:00
NaN/0

25% syllabus online: UGC on post-lockdown education

Apr 29, 2020 23:30 IST

An panel of the UGC committee has suggested that Universities and colleges across the country should develop a 'foolproof plan' before the start of the new academic session. A report submitted by the UGC panel suggests that plans should be made following strict protocols of social distancing, and monitor travel history of the staff and students for the period they were away owing to the lockdown. The report also suggested ways in which institutes can prepare themselves to deal with a similar crisis in future and suggested that 25 per cent of the syllabus should be completed online and the rest 75 per cent should be completed through classroom-teaching.

National